Your groceries for free!

By collecting coupons from newspapers and websites, a Massachusetts woman has managed to trim her grocery bill down to just $4/week, to feed a family of six.

You can read more about it here.

Her answer? Collecting coupons from newspapers, magazines, manufacturer's websites, and going to the stores appropriate for each coupon. She spends an hour a week finding coupons; and four hours per week shopping.

Worth it? I think so.

How often do you "forget" your coupons, or go to the store where things aren't on sale because it's more convenient? Just think of all the money you could be saving.

3 comments:

crystal said...

Wow, I can't even figure out a system for remembering and organizing my coupons!

aynzan said...

This may be of interest to many!

Rachel and Fatima said...

I am not as good at this as I should be! I ought to implement a scheme and let you all know how I get on with it!

Post a Comment