Affordable and excellent car rental

Just the other day, one half of LastPenny got her car written off - a week before moving day! Oh noes!!!

But never fear, we took the opportunity to rent a station wagon to assist with the move - there are always *more* things than you think that you want to take in the car, right?

I got in touch with A2B Rentals in Auckland. They have a huge range of high km, older vehicles for rent for those of us who are budget-conscious.

Not only were they able to let me have a lovely big station wagon for the pricely sum of $26 per day INCLUDING GST, they allowed me to transport my cat (in her carrier), in the car, when I requested that this be allowed.

This is km-inclusive, standard-insurance inclusive, no hidden extras.

They were able to let me have the car a day early when the movers wanted to come early, and at all times they were pleasant and excellent to deal with.

The only trouble is they only have locations in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.

I recommend A2B as a great option for the LastPenny traveller!

And now that we're all moved in, you can look forward to a return to your regular tkips and recipes from LastPenny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment